- The participant learns basic first aid principles of ERC and AHA`s guidelines / American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
- The participant is able to identify symptoms and signs of injuries and illnesses.
- The participant will have an understanding of how important it is to provide the necessary first aid, in case of illness or injury, when you are in a wind turbine.
- The participant is able to assess sick or injured people using the ABC principles.
- The participant will learn the proper use of various first aid equipment.
- The participant will be able to save lives using an AED / defibrillator.
- The participant is able to use the knowledge that is given from the instructor, to provide proper first aid in set first aid scenarios