The Manual Handling Module shall ensure that:
- Problem-solving approach to Manual Handling in a wind turbine environment.
- Demonstrate Manual Handling risk reduction techniques.
- Identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase their risk of developing muscular/ skeletal injuries.
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of carrying out work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic work location.
- Understanding of safe practices of Manual Handling, including the correct handling of equipment.
- Identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor Manual Handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods.